Neotter-Tiltable-Foldable-Release Bi-Pod Impressions?

Yes let me as i would gladly pay for them.
I couldn’t find them, but they are nothing special and probably sold at most hardware stores. Here’s a pic
A8F954A7-BA81-47A8-BC55-E23306E57BA4.png

Reactions: FIDI_G
Late to the party on this one... I have that very bipod. I'll preface this with I do have an AccuTac and am planning on getting another, but I will say that I really like this bipod. I'm not a bipod snob and of all the 'budget' bipods I've tried, I like this one the best. I would buy another.
Yeah I'm really liking this bi-bod not because it's cheap but because it works pretty well. The cost is a huge bonus. Since you have both and are willing to spend $350+ for a real one compared to $30 how can you justify the cost? What is better about the real one that justifies and extra $300+? Im curious.

Yeah I'm really liking this bi-bod not because it's cheap but because it works pretty well. The cost is a huge bonus. Since you have both and are willing to spend $350+ for a real one compared to $30 how can you justify the cost? What is better about the real one that justifies and extra $300+? Im curious.
The only reason I'm considering another 'fancy' bipod is I know a guy selling one for cheap. If not for that, there is NO WAY I could justify it. I'm happy enough with the other one that I'll start slowly replacing my other bipods with it (except for the two 'fancy' ones).

Reactions: FIDI_G
If you had an Accu Tac and did a side by side comparison… you would see there’s “no comparison”. Just like someone asking you “how could you spend so much on an airgun” my $50 Crosman is just as good?

If you had an Accu Tac and did a side by side comparison… you would see there’s “no comparison”. Just like someone asking you “how could you spend so much on an airgun” my $50 Crosman is just as good?
Good point. I cant really speak to the Accu Tac as I dont have one to compare too. I'm sure there is no doubt that the real thing is much much better in every way especially when it comes down to the precise fitment and exacting tolerances. The clone does have some slop not much but it's there. I will say this about the clone and trying to justify a $30 Bi-Pod compared to a $350 Bi-Pod. IMO The Accu Tac is with out a doubt the best engineered Bi-Pod that I've seen. Meaning it works better and is simpler to use (more functional) than ANY other designs by other manufactures like Harrison or the Atlas at least based on the clones I've seen. I may be totally wrong here. Just saying. With that being said if you take a clone of a better engineered bi-pod then you still have a bi-pod that would perform better perhaps even against some of real ones. So for $30 you still get a pretty dam good deal albeit a clone but still a very functional. This is just my cheap azz rationalization. I don't know for sure as I don't have a real Atlas or a real Harrison to compare the fake Accu Tac to. Honestly my whole goal in all this is to find a cheap bi-pod that is stable and more functional than a sandbag with out spending more than $100. If that means a clone for $30 then I'm good with that. I don't see myself spending $300-400 just on a bi-pod. Maybe if I find a used on on the cheap but doubt it. I guess I'm ok with having a pair of K-Swiss tennis shoes as opposed to a Pair of fancy Nike's. At the end of the day I still have a good functional bi-pod that's reasonably priced.

Maybe my views on the matter may change if I ever actually meet someone with the real thing where I can compare it to my cheapie china bi-pod. However it would still be really hard for me to justify spending all that extra $$$$.