New - Air Venturi Avenge-X

.30 cal is legal where I live for larger game. It might be cool to have bragging rights, killing a deer with an air rifle. My guess, even if you guys don't offering anything larger than .25 cal, somebody will surely toss a barrel and a few mods in and make others wish everyone could buy that bigger bore direct.
I have no doubt that someone will make it happen.

Reactions: IRBent
Well.. After buying a used Avenger.. 25 wood stock.. on a whim.. I was.. and am blown away.. By the performance of these cheap crazy good guns..

After studying all the meaningful improvements.. for only $150..
Comparing old Synthetic stock against the new one.. on the X model..

I personally don't feel the X will be a disappointment. It appears to me.. at least..
That everything that made the original so good.....

... Is the core of the new X.. And the improvements are bonus features..

I pre-ordered the Tac and Tube model.. in 22.. Since I don't own a 177 rifle.. I ordered the $70 caliber change kit..

I don't see the risk.. Returns are accepted.. If it turns out to be a disappointment.. Just return..

However.. If it turns out.. To be as fun.. as I believe it will...

I will be enjoying it early..

Be Well All

and Tube model.. in

Noted. If there's enough demand for it, it will happen. What I will say, is that if you buy one now, any new stock styles/variants would almost certainly be backwards compatible....meaning you could just buy the parts kit and swap it over. Kind of the beauty of the platform. it would be the best of both works for compact hunts like walking woods a synthetic bullpump would be perfect and would be good for weight purposes and for longer distance target shooting and hunting the normal avenge-x all 3 are perfect .
if you had that i tell you i would order the bullpump stock and the tactical Long version at the same time
Tyler,

I'd love to see a bullpup bottle version with a synthetic stock. My lady bought a Wildcat MKIII BT with a 600mm barrel and a 580cc bottle. I find the gun to be about perfect for us, because we're both smaller than average. Sadly, I shoot left handed so the gun only works for me if I single load. Your Avenge-X series being completely ambidextrous means a lot to me, but I've never been fond of wood stocks because I tend to beat them up. Weight too matters. The RWS 48 I purchased in the early 90s has lived in the closet most of its life due to weight and length. Bring on the synthetic bullpup Avenge-X and see how fast I beg you guys to take my money. 🤣
i agree with this ! i think it would be perfect also for weight saving esp for hunter that walk the woods . im going to likely get a avenge -x tactical tube setup for now if someone comes out with a different looking bottle i would buy that as well. i would buy the bullpump syn stock same day i bought my tactical just to have to option for both bench shooting and longer distance hunting with the full size tactical and then bullpump for woods walking for smaller game

I have the aveng x bottle version and have to send it back. But I really did enjoy it.

Not 100% sure what exactly is wrong but it jammed with the magazine and single shot rail on the low velocity setting.

So every one knows I am what happens in the building when murphy leaves.

If it can go wrong, it will go wrong and it happens to me. So this is NOT a reflection of anything other than probably, worst case scenarios.

I will say I LOVED it when it worked (on the high setting) it was fun comfortable as a lefty and easy to use. I really looked forward to it for squirrel season.

But taking it apart when it had bobbles has actually left me bruised.

Thank god for Stacey at Air Venturi who listened to me huff and puff but not put Humpty Dumpty back together!

I look forward to them telling me what wonky mess I found myself in and having this rifle back!

I have the aveng x bottle version and have to send it back. But I really did enjoy it.

Not 100% sure what exactly is wrong but it jammed with the magazine and single shot rail on the low velocity setting.

So every one knows I am what happens in the building when murphy leaves.

If it can go wrong, it will go wrong and it happens to me. So this is NOT a reflection of anything other than probably, worst case scenarios.

I will say I LOVED it when it worked (on the high setting) it was fun comfortable as a lefty and easy to use. I really looked forward to it for squirrel season.

But taking it apart when it had bobbles has actually left me bruised.

Thank god for Stacey at Air Venturi who listened to me huff and puff but not put Humpty Dumpty back together!

I look forward to them telling me what wonky mess I found myself in and having this rifle back!
"So every one knows I am what happens in the building when murphy leaves.
If it can go wrong, it will go wrong and it happens to me. So this is NOT a reflection of anything other than probably, worst case scenarios."

Ya, not alone, but I stuck with it my confidence grew, and those moments became less prevalent.