New Airgun show in Indiana

Interest in attending an airgun show in Indiana?

• Total voters
I was looking at the fairgrounds. They have a nice hall, but I don’t think I could get enough people to get a table to cover the cost.

Now a swap meet and shoot is another matter maybe.
Problem is Ive only randomly come across one post burried in this forum about it. People would love another show!! It will be small to start so keep it cheap but it will grow with social media and word of mouth. The ability to shoot before or after a purchase would be huge!!!

I’ve got a few acres but very little parking. Also I have a steep hill that we’d need to walk down. Could be good for a first meet until something more accessible turns up
A bit late to the party here but sounds very intriguing I must say :) I am in desperate need of places to shoot and a bit clueless as to what's good around here (i'm at Marion county). Willing to explore practically anything

Reactions: baranjhn
I got my April date after all, April 12th! This still isn’t rock solid yet because I have to pay for the hall, get liability insurance and few other things. The insurance cost may kill the endeavor, but fingers crossed.

The venue is the Boone County Fairgounds located in Lebanon, IN (Just north of Indy). The hall is 6,000 sq. ft and I can get about 60+ tables in there. Easy access off I-65, with nearby hotels, and camping in the fairgrounds.

Once things gel together more I’ll get a web page up and running.

A bit late to the party here but sounds very intriguing I must say :) I am in desperate need of places to shoot and a bit clueless as to what's good around here (i'm at Marion county). Willing to explore practically anything
check out Columbus OH area , not too far of a drive ? quite a few club activities . and some indoor winter stuff .

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
Bump to help spread the word here and get this show up and going for us all! I believe the midwest show table prices were about $40 or so just as a reference.
Thanks for the bump.

I’m still working on insurance, which will be the main limiting factor for this to happen. Table pricing will be in line with the Midwest show.

Reactions: Bramezy