New Cattleman review with actual shooting

Halr

Accuracy: 

He also stated that it is almost as loud as a 22lr rifle

Your gonna have to s spend another 100.00 bucks for a suppressor at least, if you want to shoot in your yard. With a 23" barrel it's going to look like a goose shotgun at about 45" long.Who only brings Walmart pellets to do a comprehensive shooting review.? Cattleman gives him 2 free guns and he wont spring for some JSB' pellets? Cattleman if your paying attention, your golden boys arent helping you sell these gunsl

I noticed in the comments and there subscribers are all have videos of this PCP within days of each other. I would suggest caution with this group of people since it looks like they all have an agenda they are pushing. IDK maybe I'm being too paranoid and all of us can shoot one hole 4-shot groups offhand with cheap pellets at 100 yards with this gun. I dont buy there obvious lies

Before I bought mine off eBay at a price I couldn't resist, there were zero tubes that I could find.

I figured 30 days return , it looks nice, can't touch the price.

I have not mentioned anything, because I wanted to try outside my living room range before I speak of an unknown model and brand.

Customer service response I can say is very good so far.

Mine was way too slow. I want sonic cracks too. (Jk) They are sending me a replacement.
Screenshot_20210211-145217_FX Radar.1614215120.jpg
20210205_132904.1614215122.jpg
20210205_121001.1614215123.jpg

I think the mag, at least, is much nicer than the marauder's

WOW! That shot string looks......not good.

Those pellets could easily be causing the SD in that string. For those looking closely at the pic (to see the damage) you should also note that there are at least 3 different type (or weight) pellets in that mag.

Compare the one ready to be chambered to the one immediately to it's left and also to the one 2 pellets to it's right.