New Cometa in walnut & brass trigger!

I received this wonderful Cometa from Jon tuned and with a brass trigger! Mounted a Hawke 3x9 scope and ended up with a tack driver. Easy to cock and a pleasure to shoot!

4778E488-0468-44CB-B6DE-5CAC48BF1906.jpeg

Awesome rifle, I really like the length and the adjustable butt stock, can the mod be removed too BTW?
It can be removed but you'll need some heat to break it loose from the thread locker. Also keep in mind that that barrel is only like 9" long and at 17fpe it has a pretty significant bark without the mod on there

That's one pretty looking rifle you got there. May I ask where you buy a Cometa nowadays. They still make a few of them that I'd love to get. The Krale Shop and my credit union don't see eye to eye so buying from them is not an o
Keystone Airguns Jon will treat you right and is a big help with anything Cometa. Charles

They have some nice looking rifles. I am not fan of the fiber optic sights, can they be easily removed?

Very easily but you would probably be happier with either the newly released Anniversary model (below) or a Fusion which is identical to the 400 but without iron sights and an added barrel shroud
1000000116.jpg