• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle New Daystate DeltaWolf .22(Black)

Classified Status
SOLD

MikedQT

Aug 22, 2022
Wichita,Kansas,USA
Purchased new from Airguns of Arizona back in December (2023). Due to a severe shoulder injury I have not been able to shoot and will not be able to shoot for at least another year. The only pellets fired have been by Airguns of Arizona. This will include everything as new. Along with adjustable PRS butt pad, additional mag (2 total) and PRS ARCA rail. This has a 5 year factory warranty the huma regulator upgrade completed by AOA. Will also include Sportsmatch medium 30mm rings. I have sold and purchased many times on Snipers Hide and have 100% feedback. My user name there is MdQT if you are looking for feedback. I will ship this insured with tracking for $2200. (OBO) Prefer Venmo or Zelle, other options possibly. Please contact me here, 316-644-1616 or [email protected]. I can communicate via FaceTime if you would like to video chat.
Optic in pictures not included at this price. I will include optic for additional 1700$. This is a Nightforce nx8 4-32.

View attachment IMG_0918.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0921.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0923.jpeg

IMG_0924.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0925.jpeg

Reactions: Ashiii