New Discovery LPVO with side focus

Any update? I ordered on 9/15 and should have mine 9/21. I did the 2-12.

Only tracking info I have was that it left the sorting center in China on the 14th. Nothing else.

I chose the free shipping option & I think they were estimated to get here around the 21st.

Are you getting yours that quickly with the free shipping option?

Only tracking info I have was that it left the sorting center in China on the 14th. Nothing else.

I chose the free shipping option & I think they were estimated to get here around the 21st.

Oh yeah I don't pay for shipping if there is a free option. I just hope it comes eventually. Better than paying for it and doing the same 😂

Any update on yours @rob_g ?
I got mine last week. A set of rings came with it but the scope just slides in them. I've ordered a set of Westhunter off Amazon and they came in today. I haven't tried to mount it yet. I was trying to keep straight dovetail mounts without any adapter so my options were limited with the 34mm tube size.

I got the scope mounted tonight but not sighted in yet. As it is FFP the reticle is super fine at 1X but the illumination takes care of that as it acts as a red dot. I'm sighting in the rifle for 19 yards so I'll see what 8X is like then. The rifle is an AA S510 .22 sub-500 fps (haven't run it over the chrony yet) so I didn't think it needed a 6-24 scope.

Lol jokes on me. It gave me a day that it would be delivered but checking on it today I realize it only says label created. So doubtful I will get it anytime soon.

Reactions: Scouty