NEW DNT ZULUS vs. OLD ARKEN ZULUS ...New Firmware Update with Improvements.

Airgun Al

Dec 6, 2023
usa
It just keeps getting better with the Zulus!

A new company, DNT, has taken over.

The old Arken Zulus is now called the new DNT Zulus.

It seems there will be some minor improvements in the new Zulus, as well as a new firmware update for both current and future Zulus users.

New hardware in future versions (coming very soon) includes a new sidecap design, included 32GB SD card, and a new and improved VC SE 850 NM I.R.

The new firmware update (available now) is suppose to now allow up to 5 profiles, have an improved image at dusk and night, and more accurate on distances with inclinations.

Something wasn’t mentioned when you said update, you have to go Recite your gun in
Its mentioned in the video at about 4:00

The UK guys are suggesting wait a couple of days for the new updated software.
It's still being tweaked.
There will probably be other future updates as well,....which is a great thing!

Reactions: Spinach
Its mentioned in the video at about 4:00

There will probably be other future updates as well,....which is a great thing!
No disrespect to the YouTube guy but I just get bored with his delivery. Can't watch.

The UK guys I mentioned are actually testing the upgrades and communication with DNT.

Different ballgame.

Reactions: Csbrown5
No disrespect to the YouTube guy but I just get bored with his delivery. Can't watch.

The UK guys I mentioned are actually testing the upgrades and communication with DNT.

Different ballgame.
Just the opposite here, as I find his video's very helpful.
Do you have a link to the UK guys videos?
Who knows.....He may very well, be one of these "UK guys" that you mention.

I just opened app and went to info

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg

There was a bug with the app and if anyone gets an error that says the algorithm not activated all you need to do is delete the DNT app and re-install. Once that is done connect scope to the app via wifi and it should have solved the issue. If it hasn't please reach out to me and I will get you sorted. A few android users have encountered connection issues so if you do again reach out so we csn help trouble shoot and get you sorted.