new flash pup barrel touches fill port

I had an issue with my nova star where that the gas block that the valve resides in and bottle attaches to was not faced correctly or wasn't bored square, not sure which. Maybe both. What this resulted in was my valve (that the main tube attaches to) sat very crooked when seated flush inside the gas block. So crooked that my bottle pointed up and hit my barrel so I couldn't even re-assemble the gun. I faced the gas block by hand so that the main tube would sit quare when the valve was fastened to it, and the rest of the gun would line up.

Can't help but think maybe you have a similar issue, but photos would help. 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/hatsan-nova-star-really/

id pull the barrel, check orings, debur the receiver and oring grooves/ breech end of the barrel with 600grit ... if it was real tight in the receiver just deburring and smoothing things up lightly will most likely solve the problem if your careful about retightening the set screws evenly .. if it gives you any lip i wouldnt be afraid to put alittle elbow into it to persuade it parallel to where you want it .. id do that with the set screws loose and not overdo it ..

My new pup I just received from midway has a bad case of barrel droop. It is resting on the end of the fill port. Not bad but it does not look right. what would you guys do? Is there a fix or send it back? I seem to recall here someone having the same problem and fixed it with a piece of rubber between the shroud and port but don't remember what gun it was

I just went and looked at my flashpup, wow if yours is touching that is a serious bend, in fact from the barrel band it appears the barrel very very slightly is angled up away from the air cylinder by just a hair on mine as the gap between barrel and air cylinder very very slightly increases towards the end of the barrel. Are you sure it just isnt the fill port plug touching the barrel? If it is just the plug that doesn't mean the barrel has droop, that is normal, My fill port plug barely touches the barrel shroud and hasn't affected it one bit. if the barrel shroud is actually touching the air cylinder then you need to return it. But if its just the plug then its normal and no worry's and your barrel is nice and straight.