N/A New future toy

The M3 will give you almost infinite tuning possibilities. Also almost unlimited options for accessories, both FX and aftermarket. The Raw will give you a solid straight shooter out of the box with more limited tuning options. I believe the Raw is available up to .30 caliber. I've owned a .25 M3 and enjoyed it. I now own a .25 HM1000X and very happy with it.

The M3 will give you almost infinite tuning possibilities. Also almost unlimited options for accessories, both FX and aftermarket. The Raw will give you a solid straight shooter out of the box with more limited tuning options. I believe the Raw is available up to .30 caliber. I've owned a .25 M3 and enjoyed it. I now own a .25 HM1000X and very happy with it.
Thanks for the input I think I'm leaning toward the fx as I like to tinker but just checking in case there is something I haven't seen or heard in my limited 1 month is the pcp world lol

What do you consider long range? What is your target?

I think for most people an Impact in 25Cal will do everything you could want with a pcp. Ammo cost are still reasonable, high BC Slugs are widely available, you dont need to beat the rifle up too bad to reach max speeds, etc. My Impact will easily hit targets at 200yds with the right person behind the trigger.

If you really just want a 35Cal I think the Impact is still a decent choice. Will provide enough fpe to get good speeds with the really heavy ammos. To be honest there arent a lot of good 35Cal options out there. You can take a look at the AirForce Texan as well, they have a great reputation for accuracy and durability. They are single shots, but also a lot cheaper than an Impact.

What do you consider long range? What is your target?

I think for most people an Impact in 25Cal will do everything you could want with a pcp. Ammo cost are still reasonable, high BC Slugs are widely available, you dont need to beat the rifle up too bad to reach max speeds, etc. My Impact will easily hit targets at 200yds with the right person behind the trigger.

If you really just want a 35Cal I think the Impact is still a decent choice. Will provide enough fpe to get good speeds with the really heavy ammos. To be honest there arent a lot of good 35Cal options out there. You can take a look at the AirForce Texan as well, they have a great reputation for accuracy and durability. They are single shots, but also a lot cheaper than an Impact.
Thank you for the input my ideal range would be 100 to 150 yards and I have fox and coyote eating my chickens and ducks. My dog recently just broke a front leg and had to amputate
Since then the rabbits and squirls are taking over.