• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle (New) FX / LCS SK19 (.22 caliber) Full-Auto PCP Air Rifle LIMITED EDITION Pellet Gun

Classified Status
SOLD

kaylaindy

Jun 3, 2017
Washington, United States
s-l1600 (2).jpg

This is a brand new Limited Edition LCS SK-19 Fully Automatic (or Semi-Auto) PCP pellet rifle in .22 caliber that came with an FX STX barrel system so you can change out barrel liners according to your prefrence. It has a pellet liner now but you could use a slug liner if you wanted to use slugs, etc. This was sent to me direct from LCS Air Arms to film a promotional video. I did shoot this for about 20 minutes from a bench to prep for the video. We did not end up filming it. This SK19 is in as new condition.

There was one blemish when the mag cover got knocked on something. Purely cosmetic. I will include a replacement of the part if you want to replace it. (see pics).

This gun is 100% unused! Rare find! They don't make these anymore, it was a one time run for DonnyFL. This will include the fitted hard case, o-rings, manual, thread protector, and extra mag well cover if you want to replace it.

Will ship FREE the same day your order. Double boxed and well packed. Retail price is $2400.

Price: $1999.00 free shipping, Paypal OK. You can PM me here, call or text me at 360-844-0962 or email me at [email protected]

More info from the DonnyFL Website:

LCS SK-19 is modified with the FX STX Barrel system with the STX Superior pellet liner installed, FX 480cc bottle, and an upgraded moderator.

.22/.25 Cal comes with a 600MM Barrel
The SK-19 now just got even better paired with the world-famous FX STX Barrel system. The FX STX Barrel system gives the SK19 an edge over its original model. Now the LCS now can accept FX Barrels and liners turning this monster into the ultimate pellet gun or the ultimate slug gun (with the FX STX superior heavy slug liner - sold separately) The LCS SK-19 is a hammerless design featuring select fire functions allowing for SEMI AUTO or FULL AUTO rate of fire!

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (11).jpg
s-l1600 (12).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (13).jpg