New FX owner

Do as others have said and clean the barrel. Then shoot it. Don’t mess with the knobs and regs. Just shoot It. I would shoot at least 300 shots before I started tweaking on the regs, power wheel, micro adjuster or the valve adjustment. Let everything settle in. When I got mine I put almost 1000 shots down range before tweaking the tune. Couple thousand rounds later and the tune has stayed exactly where I set it.
I also think most Impact issues are owner induced.

MOD EDIT: REMOVED UNNECESSARY UNSUPPORTED COMMENT

BTW, odd funny how EVERY every response in the three weeks (and 200 posts!) you've been here are one-liners.
I've only owned one FX and love it. And while you comment on his one liners a quick search of your post history shows you mention FX in a bad way in a very large percentage of your posts, even the threads that don't ask about FX. Just pointing out the obvious. We get it. You hate FX. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only relate my experience with the guns I have owned and used for extended periods. In my case I've owned Brocock, Daystate and FX guns; two or more of each. I can honestly say that the FX guns have been by far the most consistent, trouble free, and accurate of the 3 brands. FX customer service and support also have exceeded the other two by a wide margin.
If simply telling the truth about my experience makes me an "FX fan-boy" in some people eyes, then so be it. Enough said...

I just took the big (for me) leap from a Marauder to an Impact M3. While I love the simplicity of the Marauder, I love the adaptability of the Impact M3 by way of all of the adjustments. The accuracy is also pretty amazing, but that impression might be born out of the fact that my Marauder .22 had one of the older, not so great Crosman barrels. I’ve not had it long enough to speak to long-term reliability, but I suppose I can cross that bridge when I come to it. For now, I’m just enjoying my new PCP. I hope you’re doing the same, hgatesm.

Reactions: 450BM
Do they have a lot of issues?
Don’t listen to the naysayers. The FX Impact is a wildly popular rifle, and for good reason. I have two of the earlier versions and they work just fine. The only thing I’ve done besides experiment with the various settings was to replace the stock C3 bumpers with some made of delrin. I’ve had them both for years and not the tiniest breath of air has escaped from either.

Reactions: Jlowe
For the record... pdxFrank is no longer with Airgun Nation.

In June of 2022, we migrated to brand new software. Everyone started out with a clean slate. In just 5 short months pdxFrank accrued 6 warnings for inappropriate behavior (not including his outbursts within this thread).

Last night he was issued another warning, and he replied back in true form.

1665774438991.png

I removed pdxFrank's account as he requested.

Let me be perfectly clear... regardless of who or what you are discussing, repetitively writing uncorroborated (unsupported) harmful things about someone or something will not be tolerated on AGN.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, enjoy your new airgun Matthew!

-Michael

New to this forum
Responded to his post " he doesn't like impact cause they ugly" what a reason to bag a product that works for most people
There's one I every pack of cornflakes
Admin seems to run a tight ship WD
Anyway 24 deg c outside no wind guess where I'm going , with my 3 week old impact m3
Only thing I complain about is its boring stacking pellets on top each other
Enjoy your gun m8

Reactions: 450BM and qball
For the record... pdxFrank is no longer with Airgun Nation.

In June of 2022, we migrated to brand new software. Everyone started out with a clean slate. In just 5 short months pdxFrank accrued 6 warnings for inappropriate behavior (not including his outbursts within this thread).

Last night he was issued another warning, and he replied back in true form.

View attachment 297597

I removed pdxFrank's account as he requested.

Let me be perfectly clear... regardless of who or what you are discussing, repetitively writing uncorroborated (unsupported) harmful things about someone or something will not be tolerated on AGN.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, enjoy your new airgun Matthew!

-Michael

👆👆👆👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Thank you Michael and team! You guys are truly awesome and make this forum heads and shoulders above other forums. Found it funny he has to actively log on and piss on everyone because he hates this forum, why not just don’t log on but apparently that’s simply too difficult……clearly there are issues and I wish him best of luck.

To OP: Enjoy your new gun! You will find out very soon why FX guns are so popular. Haters will always hate!

Reactions: 450BM and Bigragu