• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New guy from the Colorado Front Range

Hello. New to the forum. I've been a firearms shooter most of my life. I had bb guns as a kid and only recently discovered the advances in air gun technology so I decided to jump in. I like the relative low cost of the guns but more importantly, the ammo.
My air rifles:
Craigslist find Ruger Umarex Airhawk Elite II .177. It wasn't taken care of very well but it was cheap and shoots straight at 25y.
Gamo Swarm Whisper 10X .22 w/ 4x32 Gamo "optic".
I like the idea of small game hunting (rabbits and birds) without the attention getting BANG! and .50 cents to a dollar per shot of my long guns if SHTF.
Looking for people close by to join forces.

Thanks,

Pavelow

I have about 80 feet in my Arvada backyard but no real backstop to speak of. I belong to a private gun club way out in Dear Trail. That's an all day trip.
Stop by and I'll give you a well made backstop with duct seal. You are a new member so it's tough for us to connect yet so reach out to me on my email klentz4 "AT" comcast.net

I just mean there are houses in all directions. I have a good target stand, I might make a backstop out of some 4x4s and furniture pads.
Here's the target box I made that you can have for free

target box001e.jpg

target box002e.jpg

Welcome! I shoot air guns at my place in wheat ridge and shoot air guns and firearms at my second home outside of Leadville.
How often are you at Leadville? I am on a job in Vail and on Sundays like to go shooting my pcps. I normally go the the two elk range in minturn but Leadville wouldn't be much out of the way to hang out with another airgunner

How often are you at Leadville? I am on a job in Vail and on Sundays like to go shooting my pcps. I normally go the the two elk range in minturn but Leadville wouldn't be much out of the way to hang out with another airgunner
Not as often as I'd like but I will be up there this weekend doing work on the house and hopefully get in some time fishing with my older daughter

Last edited: