That sounds a fantastic combination. I’ve not had a HW100. Pick up a HW100 KT Laminate in early August. Read lots of positives! Any downsides from your perspective ?
I don't know where you are, but I believe that all the FAC level US carbines are shipped with the rifle cylinder. IMO, the only downside is its limitation at higher power levels. But that's an unfair criticism, because it was designed as a sub-12 rifle. Accuracy and quality are top shelf, great trigger, and the best mag design in the business. You'll like it.

Mine is a .22 and did not need degreasing of the spring. I really like the SS tray and recommend it highly. I have not done any mods (as yet).
There's nothing wrong with using the SS loader, but I can say, from an accuracy perspective it is not necessary. The HW mag is, in effect, a revolving SS loader. It's gear driven, no springs, and the alignment is perfect. And you can operate it manually if preferred, just don't push the slide to engage the gear. It becomes a perfect anti-double feed when operated that way, great for hunting.

Reactions: Star7