FX New Impact MK4

I will tear it apart when the reg comes. I just got this two weeks ago so I do not know. It's my first impact and maybe my last. I think I'd rather have the dynamic
i fixed quite a few of them. from the early ones all the way up to the M3 and i know them from the inside out 😉. i find the dynamic way too long. the impact is a better platform

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
i fixed quite a few of them. from the early ones all the way up to the M3 and i know them from the inside out 😉. i find the dynamic way too long. the impact is a better platform
I tried bull pups and sold all of them except for this one. Length not an issue. I love my red wolf hp

Well I forgot I got a taipan in 22 coming with both length barrels

I have no idea how one cannot like the copper version. Literally the only reason I want one. The upgrades would mean little to me. The one I like the most is losing the front reg.
I didn't watch that part. That's great. The copper is awesome I think. I'm going to give the mk2 a fair shake with the 2 barrels I have. It's was shooting lights out with the 177 barrel and 16gr Zans and 16gr beasts and then I started having poi issues but I think the reg was on its way out.

Im going to buy two of them without even looking at any reviews or numbers.

If anyone in south portugal wants to buy a pair of juiced up m3's (can meet in person to do a deal no issue) let me know :D

My sister laughs that im using an old iPhone and she upgrades every time... well this is the same for me . a totally pointless upgrade just cos I feel like it. hold my beer!