• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

New in Box/Case (Regulated) M40 Bullpup in .22 (Beautiful Wood) $599

Classified Status
SOLD

kaylaindy

Jun 3, 2017
Washington, United States
This is a beautiful regulated bullpup PCP rifle that is new in the box. Comes with this fitted hard carry case. Includes fill probe, manual, box, etc. I heard these guns were super awesome from a friend in South Africa (he runs a camera on a Safari hunting show). He said that the regulated M40 bullup and M25 are the hottest things going right now. I wanted to try them, but I got too busy. These are not available in the USA (click here to see the regulated M25 for sale). Note: The entire rear "cheek piece" is aluminum, (the whole rear of the gun). It has an easy to read pressure guage located at the end of the air tube (I forgot to photograph it). Stainless trigger, full length pick rail, check out that porting half way down the shroud, nice side lever charging handle. This gun is beautiful! High quality fit and finish.

Price: $599.00 free shipping. Paypal OK. You can PM me here or call or text me at 360-844-0962

This gun will ship well packed and double boxed the same day you order.

20220710_092459.jpg

Last edited: