New Leshiy 2 won’t fire

There's a little piece of metal, under the magazine that's vertically oriented. When you pull the trigger (gun folded) it should move out and up. If that's not happening the problem is in your trigger. If it is, the problem is it's either not moving as fully as it should (should travel about 3 or 4mm), or the problem is on the air reservoir side, somehow air isn't being released.

The trigger moves slightly both while in the safe position and fire position, while folded. So slightly, but equal in movement.

When I remove puck and magazine and try fire the trigger won't move. Both in safe or fire. Registering 195 bar

17280827809173936870107295514574.jpg

After comparing your pics to my gun, it looks like someone had the trigger pulled and closed the gun on it.
The metal finger next to the screw is smashed on one corner, and it looks like there is scraping on the bottom of the index arm.
That kind of leads me to believe the trigger bar is bent upwards a little. It may have been bent when it was installed and it wasn't noticed.

After comparing your pics to my gun, it looks like someone had the trigger pulled and closed the gun on it.
The metal finger next to the screw is smashed on one corner, and it looks like there is scraping on the bottom of the index arm.
That kind of leads me to believe the trigger bar is bent upwards a little. It may have been bent when it was installed and it wasn't noticed.

I agree with this assessment -- very insightful.

You could maybe try the repair yourself but I'd look pretty carefully at a parts diagram to check for other problems you could introduce to the gun, before I tried bending that trigger bar back into shape.

If the gun is new and you bought it in Canada, you'll have to get in contact with your vendor. I think that has to be Airgun Source in Ontario. They're the only reseller in Canada, as far as I know.

Is that bar supposed to slide from the left and right. That is what is coming into contact with the metal before it hits the valve nib I think because it moves laterally. When in the folded position the trigger will move all the way to the back but when in battery with magazine in, trigger won’t move all.

It *can* move left to right, but its range of motion when you pull the trigger is "up and out", i.e. it's not L/R rigid.

I agree with this assessment -- very insightful.

You could maybe try the repair yourself but I'd look pretty carefully at a parts diagram to check for other problems you could introduce to the gun, before I tried bending that trigger bar back into shape.

If the gun is new and you bought it in Canada, you'll have to get in contact with your vendor. I think that has to be Airgun Source in Ontario. They're the only reseller in Canada, as far as I know.

That’s where I got it. I’ve sent an email on how too send it back. I don’t trust myself to work on it. I just want to know how this happened. I want to understand the “mechanics of injury” to rule out any user error.

Also, not sure what this clear plastic piece is it’s not in the book.

image.jpg

That’s where I got it. I’ve sent an email on how too send it back. I don’t trust myself to work on it. I just want to know how this happened. I want to understand the “mechanics of injury” to rule out any user error.

Also, not sure what this clear plastic piece is it’s not in the book.

View attachment 501806

Where in Canada are you? There's a few Leshiy 2 owners in Canada. I'm on Vancouver Island.

I don't recognise that clear plastic part. My Leshiy 2 did not come with it.

Your bar seats down. Mine is stuck in the up position, rubbing on that black metal bar. Something is clearly wrong with my trigger bar

When I pull the trigger my bar travels all the way from the the fully down to fully up position, i.e. from where it is in my picture to where yours is when you pull your trigger.

Your bar seats down. Mine is stuck in the up position, rubbing on that black metal bar. Something is clearly wrong with my trigger bar
Pretty sure the down position is on ‘safe’.

The trigger bar rubs the mag bar intentionally, the mag bar pushes the trigger down as it rotates and the next chamber is aligned. At proper alignment, the gun can fire. If not aligned, no fire.

Iirc, I’m not with my gun to confirm.

Dave