New magazines for airgun Altaros M24

Introducing new magazines for airgun Altaros M24.
The new 12-shot magazine for ATP King 40gr .22 slugs can be used with M24, which will be very useful, especially in PRS competitions. Furthermore, the 10-shot magazine in .25 caliber is designed for ATP Queen and ATP King slugs.
The last news is a 5-shot universal magazine in .25 caliber, in which you can use slugs from other manufacturers, especially those that weigh 40- 50 gr.
New magazines and details can be found on our website :

12-round .22 caliber
10-round .25 caliber
5-round, .25 caliber - UNIVERSAL

Hi Ondrej,

That's fantastic you're offering those new mags and Congrats on this achievement!

I've forgotten but how many shots can the 25 cal M24 provide un-tethered before a refill? I ask because this would be a neat rifle for certain competitions and tethering isn't practical at all in them.

Thanks

The .22 cal @ 63 fpe gets 10 shots according to their web page.

I'd love to see this gun in a competition chassis with some additional air capacity. Looking for ~80 fpe and minimum 15 shots. I just shot a PRS Rimfire match this weekend with a 15 round stage.

Maybe a pipe dream, but the Panda PRS needs some competition.

Reactions: steve123
And that ladies and gentlemen is how a slug shooting air rifles magazine should look.
Magazine looks great... but it's toploaded kinda like the Bren machinegun. Afaik there is a loading bench you put the ammo on and then push it into the breach.
18131357_3_lg.jpg

Ondrej could we get some pictures of the magazine in the gun? Does it interfere with the scope?
Could we get a side picture and a POV picture of what it would look like if aiming the rifle?