N/A New member requesting notos bottle conversion

New member. New pcp gun enthusiast looking to buy a notos for pest control. I used to rely heavily on my break barrel for getting the job done but looking for something with more accuracy and durability as I do pest control for a living on gulls, geese pigeons and in my own yard rats. I live in Canada and can't seem to find the notos on any of our sites but can get it in USA and go pick it up at the boarder store. I have my Pal so I don't think it will be a problem. Anyways I would eventually like to get a bottle conversion done as I honestly really like the look of it on the notos and wouldn't mind having extra shots in dealing with gulls. I can't PM yet so Firewalker if you can shoot me a message that would be awesome. I don't know if this type of mode is legal in Canada at all?. Who knows anymore as our country thinks anything that goes bang is scary danger and gets banned. Anyways I won't get into that as my feathers get ruffled.

I don't think the notos is classified as a pistol. In Canada any air rifle over 495fps requires a firearms li ence which is a PAL
Yes, the Notos is considered a pistol and it shoots over 500 feet per second (fps)

I just got off the phone with a Canadian Dealer and even if you have your restricted license (RPAL) you are still unable to purchase this gun under the Trudeau government. There is a freeze on purchasing new restricted firearms at this time. Those of us that have them can keep what we have but can not purchase anymore at this time.

Now, I sent you a link on modifying and re licensing a firearm. Not an easy task. If it can be modified to pass Canadian law then what is stopping you from modifying it back to original?

I can guarantee this will be a 100% no go!

Reactions: Dairyboy
IMG_1469.jpeg

Reactions: Dairyboy