Hi my name is kevin,Kevin, own a Texan 357. I love it and soft lead bullets. What's the biggest animal yall would taketh Texan 357 after,with 200 gr bullets? I was looking to buy sell and trade.im not trying to sell anything here,just asking if there's a classified section and how to post there. I am changing this post because after I posted it I was blocked from creating new topics.nobody told me that but I've replied to 17 people so I should be able to but I can't so I'm rewriting this my first ever post so that maybe I am correcting anything I did wrong in asking for guidance to the classifieds page. I mentioned in passing that I wanted to know how to use it. I am new to airguns but I've got a cool one and I'd like to communicate with like minded people. Maybe I thought I might come across someone who had what I wanted or vice versa.i understand why posting 10 times is required to even post in classifieds,but it won't even let me post topics AT ALL. What should I do?,do I have to delete my account or will someone fix it? It was nice of yall to help me out with the rules and other people I talked to.

Kevin

Welcome Kevin, this is a great forum with a bunch of helpful folks. I’m betting you could kill a raccoon with that Texan! Ha ha just kidding, the 200 grain bullet would be devastating. I’m hoping that at some point they will allow big game hunting with air rifles here in Montana, even turkeys would be nice. Good to have you here.

Noe suddenly the site won't let me post or create new posts...any idea why?

Kevin did you read the link above?

Yes I did but it didn't explain why I'm bocked after y first post.i wasn't trying to sell the gun there just asking about classifieds.would they block me for that?how can I posted times if t says "you cannot create ew posts"everywhere? What can I do,re-register using different credentials? Thanks for responding!I'd appreciate any help.

Kevin did you read the link above?

Yes I did but it didn't explain why I'm bocked after y first post.i wasn't trying to sell the gun there just asking about classifieds.would they block me for that?how can I posted times if t says "you cannot create ew posts"everywhere? What can I do,re-register using different credentials? Thanks for responding!I'd appreciate any help.

Try PMing @Airgun-Nation, @Michael, @Moderator2, and/or @Moderator3 and ask them what’s going on if it wasn’t explained in a PM a staff member sent you. 

I myself am not joining just to sell something but to learn more about it.im new to airgunning and if I sold my 357 it'd only be to get a 50. I have stuff I want to sell but I'm not going to dissappear and not participate. I wasalso hoping to maybe find a 50.i did ask where the classifieds were as I might want to buy another!I understand your concerns though.i didn't break any rules,just asked a question.ill be around here.thanks for writing.

Kevin

None of the moderators have responded to me. It won't let me use the forums and I've replied to people 17 times. My initial post was saying hello,showing my gun,and asking how to use the classifieds as I was interested in buying selling and or trading. But now I'm blocked from creating new topics. What should I do,delete my account and open a new one??

What section are you trying to post in??

You cannot reply to a classified

You cannot start a new post under the ALL TOPICS button.

Calm down and relax. You will work out how to use the system. Take a deep breath. The odds are there is nothing wrong with the account - just a user misunderstanding error.

I tried to post in the pcp airguns section,no matter where I go it says you cannot create new topics" 

I haven't been trying to reply to a classified.id like to be able to post. I rebooted but same thing. Good idea just relax and I'll see if somebody can fix it. Thanks, kevin