• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Welcome to the party sparatore.

A lot of Danish flavor in your choosen NIC

SPAR is a chain of grocery stores here, and Tone is a extremely rare name used in Denmark, but about 15.000 Norwegians have that name, it is actually a girl name derived from the name Thor, which in these Marvel days need no introduction.
There are probably several times more people here with Danish heritage than there are actual Danes in Denmark. Unfortunately, much of our European heritage has been forgotten as the waves of European migration mostly ended over a century ago and their children were thoroughly assimilated. For a lot of us we only discover our heritage when someone in the family gets into genealogy or gets a DNA test.

Not really / or maybe if they have been been strong breeders too, but a lot of PPL got the hell out of here back in the day. ( around the year 1900 there was 2 million PPL in Denmark, just about 6 million of us now )
By a lot i mean 336.000 people, CUZ that is the estimated number of Danes that left for the US between 1820 and 1930
Denmark also use to host the largest outside of the US July 4 celebration, but today that is a small event, but still on though.

Today.
271216_Rebildfesten.jpg

In 1948 50.000 was attending, and of course not all Danes.

The last speech of JFK in this regard ( 1963 )

Last edited:
Cool, what's your shooting style? targets, plinking at cans, light critter hunting?
I shoot targets and Varmints with Pellet Rifles. Plan to use the Marauder for Squirrels & Coyotes. For Centerfire, I shoot Targets working-up loads and hunt Varmints with 17REM, .223, 22-250, 22K-Hornet & 6MM PPC. Larger game with .243, 6.5 Swede, 30-06, .308Win, 7MM Mag & 45-70 and some Hand-Cannons.

Reactions: Peashooter