Umarex New Notos, New Problem

Am I just unlucky or what? Returned my other Notos and the new Notos came in today. I was about to fill in air and came across this. Is this an easy fix? I don't want to do anything that might void the warranty.
Notos1.jpg
Notos2.jpg

Sorry, I'm new to air guns, but is air port fine? I would think the air port should lead into the rifle, and not into open air. I am not buying anything to fix something that is brand-spanking new. What's the forum policy on calling out suppliers? This is my 2nd Notos and it looks to be another lemon. It's getting really frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Firewalker
yeah, the port is through and through... you have two o-rings on the air probe, one on either side of the opening, so when you slide it in, the hole lines up inside and the o-rings keep the pressure flowing just into the reg/chamber...

You'll find there are the occasional slams, as well as celebrations for the various vendors across the nation. Do a search and see what you find as an example.

Sorry, I'm new to air guns, but is air port fine? I would think the air port should lead into the rifle, and not into open air. I am not buying anything to fix something that is brand-spanking new. What's the forum policy on calling out suppliers? This is my 2nd Notos and it looks to be another lemon. It's getting really frustrating.

The fill port is fine . Put your probe in and pump it up .

Is this a put on? The gun is MADE that way, it's where the probe goes to fill the gun!

There aint a dang thing wrong with that gun! Fill it up and schoot it!

After you fill it, twist the end to hide the probe hole.
View attachment 504663

Reactions: 2fast2furious
Nevermind. I'm stupid. Delete thread. For some reason, the gauge looked off. I don't remember the port being through and through. Seems to be filling fine. Thanks.
Dont stress it we all have to learn somehow. These PCPs are a whole new ball game. You’ll have it figured out in no time. Notos are a lot of fun. You’ll be addicted soon. Here in a few month your airgun stash will have multiplied haha.

Enjoy and be safe,
Rob

Lmao this thread is funny. So OP buys a notos. Gauge is not facing what he want. Fill port is see through. He said it's broken and send it back. Wasting sellers shipping to him and back. Then ask for another one. Got new gun, same issue and want to return it again. Lmao. Yeah I know we all noobs when we started but come on. Seriously? Nothing is wrong with your gun. My guage is facing upside down. It's just how it is. Not all gauges will be facing same way but who cares. It's only there so you can see the fill pressure. As for the fill port, it's suppose to be see through. When you stick the fill prob in, it will seal it. Just cock the gun and fill it.