NEW P-Ski feet for Accu-Tac bipods!

I have never tried one of those bipods, but if i was a biggun shooter i think it would be a must have, but often when i see them on airguns i have to admit i crack a smile.

considering the relative light weight and lack of recoil compared to the .308 Scar 20s that often wears the Accu-Tac SR-5 G2 pictured here, i was equally amused.

that said, i actually like running this longer bipod at the 45deg angle anytime the situation allows.

for me, this eliminates the wiggle you have with most bipods when the legs are deployed at a 90deg "normal" position, and end up at about the same height as a typical bipod, like a harris or atlas cal (i have all 3). wider footprint without the bulky FC style is a nice extra benefit, just in case anyone is shopping and trying to decide...

leshiyaccutacCapture.1647821612.JPG

bipod-height-Capture.1647821967.JPG

that said, i actually like running this longer bipod at the 45deg angle anytime the situation allows.

for me, this eliminates the wiggle you have with most bipods when the legs are deployed at a 90deg "normal" position

You're on to something there! That's one of the reasons why I (almost) ALWAYS have my legs at 45 degrees. 🤫😉