N/A New PCP advice

Hello all! I’m new to the PCP world and recently purchased a Benjamin Marauder .22. Well, it’s got me hooked and I’m looking for some advice on another PCP, as my wife has taken over the Mrod. I’m currently looking at a Daystate Revere , a KalibrGun Cricket 2 tac 45 crbt, and an fx royale 400 all in .22. I’m looking for something that is a maintenance free as possible, as quiet as my marauder and accurate to around 50yds. Most of my shooting is bench to 25yrds in my back yard, so sound signature is important for me. Thanks in advance and I’ve loved the wealth of info I have found for my marauder already.

I see FX Royale 400 is in your list of options. Fantastic choice! Very quiet, ACCURATE, almost maintenance free(clean barrel on mine once a year! ). Easily reaches out to 50 yards (that's where I zero) & beyond. The low number of o-rings involved keeps the odds of mechanical problems almost nil. My 1st Kill with my .22 was 102 yards. Very capable.

Last edited:
Great choices. I'd likely lean towards the Sniper XR due to the semi bullpup so it's a smaller package. Also readily available. The Royale 400s seem nice but are they still available new?

Looks like Utah Airguns have .22 Synthetic available. I thought they were longer but only 40.5" isn't too bad.