Airgun Technologies (New PCP Pistol by AGT) Airgun Technology MANUL now available!

Very nice! Great price too
Look at this dirty bunch of no good rascals!

20240708_084633.jpg

now can I get this grip for all of my pistols?

20240708_110940.jpg
20240708_110953.jpg

Yeah I am thinking of calling Tony tomorrow and talk to him about it.
I am looking to do 177 so he has those in stock.
I know he is a straight shooter.
Kaylaindy,
What about the build was it all metal or was there plastic?
That is one of the things that bothers me with the HW is it looks like a toy for a gun over 1K
Last sentence above, in red.
THAT's why I don't own the HW44. Well, that and the overall length with the factory muffler in place.

The Manul looks very tempting, especially with the hundreds of grip styles and types (AR15 rifle) available.
Wood, plastic, aluminum, various hardness of rubber, build your own, modify an existing grip, various angles. Let your imagination run wild grip wise...

Mike

Yeah I am thinking of calling Tony tomorrow and talk to him about it.
I am looking to do 177 so he has those in stock.
I know he is a straight shooter.
Kaylaindy,
What about the build was it all metal or was there plastic?
That is one of the things that bothers me with the HW is it looks like a toy for a gun over 1K
The Manul is all metal but for the Polymer grip. Here is another pic.

manulairpistol.JPG

Reactions: MrP and terry mc
We shall see how it compares I just ordered one from Tony in 177.

Kaylaindy,
Yep looking forward to this talked to Tony on the phone and he said the same.
I thought it was all metal because when Shaman disassembled it, the barrel sounded like it was sliding against metal when he removed it from the shroud.
He (Tony) said quality is on par with Brocock which was a good selling point, because even though he did not know this, the other pistol I was considering is the Atomic XR.

Yeah it’s has storage in the grip, I’ve got a Form laminate grip to fit to mine, I just need a longer screw to mount it. The cocking lever goes upwards 👍

View attachment 477912

View attachment 477913
AJ have you got any pictures of the Manul with the Form grip on it?
I am sure I will be changing the grip but first one will probably be an Ergo.
But I am sure this will look sexy with the Form, may have to consider that as well.