New pills for the GK1!

I know I've said in the past that these guns were designed for pellets but curiosity has gotten the best of me! Lol.
Big Island ammo sent me a sampler of his .253 slugs especially made for this platform to give a go. I'm gonna set up this weekend and do a 30 and 50 yard testing session to see which one my GK1 likes! Looking forward to anchoring a fat woodchuck with these awesome looking pills!
James from Michigan
IMG_20240624_163634.jpg
IMG_20240624_164136.jpg

I know I've said in the past that these guns were designed for pellets but curiosity has gotten the best of me! Lol.
Big Island ammo sent me a sampler of his .253 slugs especially made for this platform to give a go. I'm gonna set up this weekend and do a 30 and 50 yard testing session to see which one my GK1 likes! Looking forward to anchoring a fat woodchuck with these awesome looking pills!
James from Michigan View attachment 474730View attachment 474729
Looking forward to your results.

James from Michigan View attachment 474730View attachment 474729
How have they held up?

Testing tomorrow!
To many things got in the way this weekend 😕
On vacation the next two weeks and the shooting party starts tomorrow! Lol
I'll definitely post some results in the next couple days 👍
Nicee! Hopefully it goes well for ya then! I too an going on vacation in a week! Hopefully the weather down here cooperates with me and allows me to work all of my iguana locations.