Other NEW Reximex Throne 2 COMPACT (Review Video) Now for sale in the USA!!!

20240623_083828.jpg

Here is an up close look at the Reximex Throne Gen 2 Compact model, for sale now in the USA at Pyramyd Air. Great PCP! This is my new favorite compact shooter. Thanks for watching! -Nate

Last edited:
Glad to see Reximex finally made to the USA market...poor man's impact.....now are the bottles on these guns removable??? Definitely would have to get a Carbon fiber bottle....
They are removable. The first thing I did when I got mine from Krale a couple years ago what remove the stock bottle, took about the bottle adapter and threaded it onto a 500 CC CF bottle. Works great. They are metric bottles.

Mine is very accurate and does well with slugs. The action is very smooth but the trigger has some side play, the safety is weird and so is how the mags are inserted. The gun is a mix bag of good and bad but mostly good. 7/10.
Cool can you provide pictures of your set up

I’m intrigued … M60B or this Throne 2 are on my radar …

Is Remirex a sister company to Kral cause you can sure see it …. I don’t know how they run things in Turkey concerning copyright.

Cool can you provide pictures of your set up

I’m intrigued … M60B or this Throne 2 are on my radar …

Is Remirex a sister company to Kral cause you can sure see it …. I don’t know how they run things in Turkey concerning copyright.
I have owned a Karl and the build quality was garbage with pot metal parts and valves breaking. The Throne is a huge step up in quality. Having owned other Snowpeak guns and the good luck I have had with them, I would go that direction. The new P35X has my attention.

Throne 2.jpg

Reactions: Perle
I have owned a Karl and the build quality was garbage with pot metal parts and valves breaking. The Throne is a huge step up in quality. Having owned other Snowpeak guns and the good luck I have had with them, I would go that direction. The new P35X has my attention.

View attachment 475667
I have a p35 ( BullShark )

On Kral that has to be their early days. They corrected their shortcomings though the damage had been done reputation wise
Remember Kral make the Benjamin Crafstmen line with a 5 year warrenty

Another $350.00 gun being retailed at a ridiculous price.....

I hate to keep harping on this, but damn the price of guns has gotten WAY out of control...

Cheap guns like this for 1K, come on now....
If this is the current rate on pricing structure, we will Not be able to buy a Good, High-End, Gun for less than $2450.00.. Oh wait that's the going rate now isn't it?

I am gonna need to go back to racing cars at this rate.. :unsure: