Other NEW Reximex Throne 2 COMPACT (Review Video) Now for sale in the USA!!!

I
Another $350.00 gun being retailed at a ridiculous price.....

I hate to keep harping on this, but damn the price of guns has gotten WAY out of control...

Cheap guns like this for 1K, come on now....
If this is the current rate on pricing structure, we will Not be able to buy a Good, High-End, Gun for less than $2450.00.. Oh wait that's the going rate now isn't it?

I am gonna need to go back to racing cars at this rate.. :unsure:
I wouln't go that far. This exceeds JTS and DAR level quality. ..the sad truth is that now, $999 is considered affordable. I would say this gun is closer to a Krait, which is $1400 I think.

I thought I was getting a great deal when I ordered an FX DRS synthetic at $999...but according to the Shooter1721 video, that's just another under powered PCP that only shoots the lightest ammo. Darn it!

• Sad
Reactions: Rizz01
Nate
Will you be testing the Zelos or M60 at any point in the near future ?
For sure the ZELOS. And Umarex said it will be a bit of a weight on that one. I'm guessing that means at least 3 months....probably before Christmas though.

I am not sure if I have heard of the M60. I can only do brand new guns when they come to market. If the M60 is new then I will probably be doing it. Who makes it?

For sure the ZELOS. And Umarex said it will be a bit of a weight on that one. I'm guessing that means at least 3 months....probably before Christmas though.

I am not sure if I have heard of the M60. I can only do brand new guns when they come to market. If the M60 is new then I will probably be doing it. Who makes it?
I preordered the Zelos at PA
Using their forth of July discount. On paper it says mid august.

Anyone who preordered the Notos remembers preorders waiting till January However they all were problem free ( mags not withstanding ) so, worth the wait.!
If it’s to long of a wait I might role over into the Throne 2 for a little more

You know if you can add the Reximex Throne 2 barrel to this one? and bigger bottle?
Sure, They have all the barrels at PY Air and probably 2000 Reximex parts, everything down to the last screw on every gun they make. Just find out your bottle thread, maybe here on AGN...and grab a 700cc bottle off Amazon...or somewhere cheap.

Another $350.00 gun being retailed at a ridiculous price.....

I hate to keep harping on this, but damn the price of guns has gotten WAY out of control...

Cheap guns like this for 1K, come on now....
If this is the current rate on pricing structure, we will Not be able to buy a Good, High-End, Gun for less than $2450.00.. Oh wait that's the going rate now isn't it?

I am gonna need to go back to racing cars at this rate.. :unsure:
Ha...you're kidding...right ?
1/18 scale RC cars maybe. 1/10 (or larger) RC or especially full sized cars MUCH money !!!
I'm working on a street legal drag racer. parts are "NOT"...cheap. A quality "race" oriented carburetor, $900+ dollars.

So yeah, stick with your "small"...RC cars.

Mike

Reactions: Dairyboy
Ha...you're kidding...right ?
1/18 scale RC cars maybe. 1/10 (or larger) RC or especially full sized cars MUCH money !!!
I'm working on a street legal drag racer. parts are "NOT"...cheap. A quality "race" oriented carburetor, $900+ dollars.

So yeah, stick with your "small"...RC cars.

Mike
Small RC? Mine is 4 feet long and has a 1 mile + control range with live video feed from 3 cameras (can move them L/R and zoom up to 30X) and a Fog Horn, 6mm Full Auto M4...all controled from the remote. 1.2 GHZ video feed with long range remote stuff (forgot which one). Send the Mavic 3 up with a repeater, or an RC plane on auto pilot for unlimited control ranger. Oh yeah, Night Vision too with 2 IR torches.

20240924_090233.jpg

20240924_090246.jpg