New Rifle

I presently have a FX Sniper MkIII 2022 model, and I love it but its
a little long and heavy for squirrel hunting. Thinking of buying the new wildcat BT. My dealer of many years retired and closed shop. Any suggestions on where to buy a new rifle and get support to go along with it?

Thank you.
Will Thibaut in Baton Rouge Pm me and I’ll give you his information probably save you a lot 💰

Reactions: Ranchibi
Dreamline Classic is a great squirrel hunting gun with the walnut stock.. light and very accurate and no poi shifts if you put a Black Arts barrel band on them.. I love mine in .22. Got mine here on classifieds as new.
Hey yall
I have one of those black arts barrel bands brand new sitting unused as I no longer have any fx’s.

I had a maverick, same rifle as the Wildcat BT except stock. I wasn’t happy with it at all. From how it arrived with a stripped screw, to needing RMA because of a catastrophic valve issue in the first 2 weeks of use. I also battled a wandering poi shift.
If you’re dead set on a wildcat, I wouldn’t buy a double regulator model. Wait for the next Wildcat or buy an older one.
I like bullpups and my P35 and Bullshark have been problem free. They punch in above their price point, I believe my Maverick was well below what I paid.
If you can set away from FX give Airgun Revisions a call and talk about a Bullshark. You can’t beat the customer service.

I presently have a FX Sniper MkIII 2022 model, and I love it but its
a little long and heavy for squirrel hunting. Thinking of buying the new wildcat BT. My dealer of many years retired and closed shop. Any suggestions on where to buy a new rifle and get support to go along with it?

Thank you.
I have bought from Ken Hicks at (SPAW) who BTW advertises on here. He ships fast and threw in a couple goodies like QD foster along with the factory one. The gun runs flawless. Great choice BTW. I'm waiting on the same gun but tube version in .22 compact

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnTaylor