FX New Royale 400 just delivered - photos plus target results

I just sold two Royale 400 's in .22. One 1st gen that I added a Huma to and one 2nd gen with the AMP reg. Both were top shelf all the way, and both smooth twist. Those barrels can be very good indeed. I had too many .22's and some had to go. It was a tough choice, but I sold four and two were the 400's. I didn't know FX was getting ready to discontinue them or I 'might' have give it another thought, but in the end, I'm glad I kept the Brk Sniper and HW100 FSB, and then bought a Cricket Carbine in .22. I just can't resist a good rifle. If I had to choose between the Cricket and the 400, I'd pick the Cricket, but it would be very close.

In my mind, the Royale platform is the single best airgun design ever. It is simple, robust and trouble free in most cases. It 's just a shame to see it go, but I can imagine it wasn't a big seller for FX with all the other fine rifles out there.

Finally got my new Royale 400 out for a shoot. After getting it sighted in I did this group with 5 shots at 30 yards. Didn't crony it but that will be for my next round. Shot in medium power, JSB 18.1 (.22 of course).
View attachment 488550
Sweet shooting!
May I ask, for details please?
Which pellets?
FPS?
Reg setting?

Thanks
Edward