Snowpeak New SPA M60 Coming for those who love tinkering

I see that Krale now lists SPA M60B in stock in .30 cal and .35 cal, and indicates the following specs for velocity and energy (below)

Mighty intriguing for a rifle in this price category, especially if the accuracy is as good as is reported for the already-available smaller bores.

I wouldn't want the "feed bill" for regular use in the larger bores. But from seeing online disassembly videos of the M60B (looks basic and intuitive with a set of hex keys) it'd be mighty interesting if it might (someday) be possible to acquire an extra set of barrel/probe in the larger calibers (hard to know,yet, if regulator or other parts (regulator, hammer spring, other) would vary substantially), to swap for different seasons/ tasks.

7.62 mm / .30
mps 243 / fps 800
87 j / 64.2 fpe

9 mm / .35
198 mps / 650 fps
102 j / 75.2 fpe

Wes in Canada mentioned on another forum that he will be getting some of the .30 and .35 in a future batch.

I’ll be honest I felt like I was taking a chance buying the M60 but I am loving it now. It’s a bit heavy but it’s manageable and it shoots great. Cocking the M60 felt a little rough at first but it smoothes out it you work the lever for a bit. Mines here to stay till I wear it out.
IMG_5333.jpeg

Hi everyone! Im very happy with my M60b.
I'm looking for a strong solution for a bottom rail, I think I saw someone added a small Arca rail using M Lok in the space of the trigger guard while looking for a solution in Ali. Im planning on adding a long 240mm Arca rail there but I don't have any M Lok accesory to try there. At least the measurements seem to fit. Now that we are on it, the spaces aside the picatinny rail seem to be able to do the same thing.

Please help on this fellow M60b owners!

Hi everyone! Im very happy with my M60b.
I'm looking for a strong solution for a bottom rail, I think I saw someone added a small Arca rail using M Lok in the space of the trigger guard while looking for a solution in Ali. Im planning on adding a long 240mm Arca rail there but I don't have any M Lok accesory to try there. At least the measurements seem to fit. Now that we are on it, the spaces aside the picatinny rail seem to be able to do the same thing.

Please help on this fellow M60b owners!