New to the group and airguns/first purchase.

Doesn't appear budget constraints are a concern for you but imho there's NOTHING wrong with the less expensive compressors to start off with (Yong Heng, CX4, etc.). You'll learn your way around air fill equipment & if they only last a couple years You'll still save money in the long run. I got 3.5 years from my 1st Yong Heng & it wasn't as robust as my new one. Get extended warranty too! I got a FULL REFUND after 3.5 years. Good luck & welcome aboard!
The new Aea compressor is amazing too

The pellet shop is the best source for karma anything. They get the containers first and test and adjust each gun before it goes out. Bin (not Bin from bintac) helped Donny design and test the gun all thru its prototype and manufacturing stages and his shop literally knows the gun inside out. I’m not saying UA is not a good company but TPS has much more experience with the gun and can help answer all your questions.

This will be my first quality airgun. I have a Karma Red Panda benchrest on pre-order! Patiently waitng for delivery! I also purchased a a Accu-Tac FC-5 G2 bipod, Accu-tac P Ski feet, 9L carbon fiber refill tank, Donnyfl Emperor moderator, Saber Tactical thumb rest grip, JSB .30 50.15gr, JSB .30 44.75gr, AEA .30 50.5 grip pellets. I have a Vortex Pst Viper 4-16x50 scope for it. I am going to fabricate my own portable shooting bench. So what am I missing beside going out and having fun shooting!!!
TARGETS! LOL! Sounds like you thought this out at length before purchase. Well done, and enjoy! Let folks know how this set up does.

Reactions: RallyeX
Chinese regulator showed up to and the 9L tank is at LAX customs. Should have it in a couple days. Compressor shows it should be here Friday.

20240925_150952.jpg

Another piece of the pcp airgun puzzle was delivered today. The compressor should be here on Sunday. What hose do I need to fill the bottle from the air compressor and who should I get it from. Are there any other fittings or hoses that I will need? After the compressor the next delivery is pellets, grip and moderator. Patiently wait for the rifle to get her!

20240927_165945.jpg

Last edited: