Ataman New to the whole PCP world... Need advice.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so I'll introduce myself.
I live in Slovenia and I'm mildly old :) I always had a few break-action 4.5mm rifles and gas blowback pistols laying around, but more recently I decided to get into a bit more serious power and got myself a PCP (.22 AP16 from Ataman)... While being very much aware of what it meant in terms of finding support for it in the future.

I like to target practice on inanimate objects exclusivelly. Paper targets, spoons, the occasional water jug, or expired fruits :)

Now my questions!

1) I would like to post in the "trade" section of the forum, but I don't see a "Post" button, is it because I'm new here? I'm looking to buy:
- An AP16 P2C conversion kit, standard size, preferably in black.
- A service / maintenance kit for later... O-rings, etc.
- Possibly a handgun scope, I would really like to get my hands on the UTG 2-7x32 with long eye relief... But it's nowhere to be found.

2) Now a technical question. My AP16 works great. No complaints so far, I'm probably 50+ shots down with it. But something is really bothering me. Somehow, it seems that the pressure cylinder thread doesn't allow for me to "lock it" properly while having the fill port appear on both sides. Would anyone know if it would be safe for mee to use some sort of washer to create tight locking between the regulator and the cylinder a few tenth of a millimiter before its real stop? This way I could control better where the fill port appears?

3) I am very much an enthusiast for competition - but not high level. If you are in the Ljubljana (Slovenia) region and would like to meet up for a few targets, or for trading / discussing, let me know!

I'm very grateful to have been accepted here, and I thank you for your time helping me! Hopefully one day it'll be the other way around :D

Welcome aboard, airgun friend across the sea! You'll be able to post, sell & buy here after the "10 meaningful posts/days" rule. I'd suggest reading the rules & you'll understand. This is such an invaluable resource for knowledge & connections with like minded individuals. Hope you stick around & enjoy the ride!
Gerry