new to this forum

Been away from air gun forums for a while busy with life but clicked back on today and that old site I was on forever looked like it died. No one on, very little posting, did I miss something? Not sure what the rules are here on this one about mentioning other sites but I am sure you guys know which one I am referring too. Lots of new guns out there and seems like some advanced equipment has come out. I need to get back into it I have not shot an air gun in over a year. Probably thin the herd and hold on to one gun pretty soon. 

I am relatively new to real air guns, having started shooting them again last July for something to do while staying at home during COVID induced lock-downs. Having found this site, as well as some of the quality YouTube channels (like AEAC, The Airgun Gear Show and others) has answered all of my questions, and has also assisted significantly in funds draining from my bank account!

But I've also interacted with some wonderful people, have started to actually be able to help others, and have been able to maintain what is left of my sanity during these insane times.

Welcome, and enjoy!