• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan New Velox semi auto pcp pistol

Pretty underwhelming power output. 16 FPE isn’t much better than a lot of CO2 pistols. I’m sure the price point will be comfortable, but the PCP pistol market is gonna have to do a lot better than this to catch up to Huben.
I almost feel bad for other manufacturers lol. I think the only way anyone competes is by doing what western did and essentially adding features such as full auto and removable mags. Watching this video made me realize how incredible the hammerless valve is

Pretty underwhelming power output. 16 FPE isn’t much better than a lot of CO2 pistols. I’m sure the price point will be comfortable, but the PCP pistol market is gonna have to do a lot better than this to catch up to Huben.
it's not going to catch up with huben gk1 in my opinion.. just, well it's like comparing a Cadillac gun (huben) to a economical gun like hatsan.. I don't think it's possible to get the low price with the top quality..
I really like the huben gk1 or the attaman ap16 compact, but I really appreciate that it's possible to get anything PCP without being so much money that some of us can't afford it..
I'd probably not have any PCP guns if only huben and FX guns were all that was available.. and I'd be stuck with good 22lr but I enjoy the quiet of air guns.
guess I just appreciate having options.
mark

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
You know, of course I was hoping for more.

But what's the price going to be on this? And what if we compare it to CO2 pistols? My Crossman Vigilante does maybe 7 fpe. So this thing is double that power, and with .177 or .22 it's going to have more respectable velocities and be able to reach out further. I wouldn't bother with .25 caliber on such a weak pistol. And probably the .177 is going to be the best choice.

Personally I'd rather use my compressor than use CO2 carts.

The question is will Hatsan deliver on the price considering what it is? I paid $75 for my Crossman. If this is more than $200 than to me I'm priced out. And it has to be accurate for 25 yards too.

Reactions: markhooper
Do you know what a reservoir is????
:oops:

If anyone wants to "influence" me? For Gods sake try to talk using proper words!

I would have called it the butt cavity. But if anyone is ever influenced by me, I hope I've made it clear that would be their own error well in advance.

Or maybe that's where you Grip Deez Nuts. And I just rename magazines "nuts" so it works. See, it comes with 2 of deez nuts already, which is all you should need. But you can buy additional nuts on HatsanUSA.com

Color me interested, but I do not have high hopes. Unfortunately, Hatsan and quality rarely are in the same package.
Same. I actually like the looks of it, and the lower power doesnt bother me... but will wait for real world testing. I jumped on a Bullmaster back in the day and while it was mostly reliable... gave a ton of shots and was even accurate, it was just so heavy and awkward that I got rid of it. Not to mention, it was hideous.