Newbie needs help badly

i would think you could get lucky by pulling the pellets out the front of the barrel with the drill on one end and screw on the other of a hollow rod
but you would have to make the tool
or you are going to have take the barrel off and that looks like a real pain
file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/ARGUS_L600_635.pdf
not owning one of these i have no idea what has to come off to get to th barrel

good luck

I'm not familiar with that gun, but is there any chance you can get a thin blade - like from a box cutter or such - in between the mag and the barrel to cut through the pellet that is jamming the magazine in place? That would let you get the mag out and then you could push the pellets out . . .

Last edited:
What gun? How hard is it just to remove barrel? That would help in removing magazine & then using a wooden dowel from the crown end to tap pellets out.
Again, wondering what gun you have. Might be easier than you think. Although I've RARELY double loaded I've never had a problem cocking with a safe amount of force & then just shooting them out.
EDIT: Just noticed which gun. Not familiar. Sorry.

Sheesh! That's a tough one.

Long ago, a friend double-pumped a Crosman 622 that I had. It completely tied the thing up and I wasn't going to force things. Having no cleaning rod, I was lucky enough to have access to an air compressor at the shop. So I bumped the pellets back a little at a time with compressed air until the magazine would come out. Once it was removed, the first pellet fell right out.

Luck,

J~

Success!
Kudos to Jacob @ AOA.
I thought I'd share this fix in the event another member encounters this problem.
Jacob said that since the magazine is steel and the pellet of course being lead, tap the side of the mag with a short dowel and hammer.
I did just that, and the pellet sheared. The mag then came out, allowing me to push out the second pellet with a dowel.
20231204_114600.jpg