welcome to the forum, I would say the RWS48 has a lot of power and would prefer heavy pellets. Just a random thought on your gun.
Been shooting it for quite awhile and found it seems to like Crosman Premier 14.3 hollow points. My grip is the TO5 trigger is terrible and the gun does not group consistently, which part of is on me. My son is a better shooter and has issues too. And it's ability to eat scopes is a big negative.

Reactions: coastal drifter
Been shooting it for quite awhile and found it seems to like Crosman Premier 14.3 hollow points. My grip is the TO5 trigger is terrible and the gun does not group consistently, which part of is on me. My son is a better shooter and has issues too. And it's ability to eat scopes is a big negative.
It is a beast!I don't know if you have tried but H&N has a Baracuda match 21.14gr pellet It might like. Yes they can eat scopes, best to go with a brand like Hawke springer rated with a lifetime warranty.

Been shooting it for quite awhile and found it seems to like Crosman Premier 14.3 hollow points. My grip is the TO5 trigger is terrible and the gun does not group consistently, which part of is on me. My son is a better shooter and has issues too. And its ability to eat scopes is a big negative.
Welcome!

It is a beast!I don't know if you have tried but H&N has a Baracuda match 21.14gr pellet It might like. Yes they can eat scopes, best to go with a brand like Hawke springer rated with a lifetime warranty.
After sending my Bushnell scope in for warranty replacement, I went ahead and bought a Dampa Mount. Time will tell how good it works out, but fingers crossed. Gonna give the Barracudas at try. thanks.

Reactions: coastal drifter
If it doesnt group consistently then it either doesnt like the pellets or your changing your hold/grip on your gun.. Ive owned a bunch of 48s and all of them shot very good once you figured out the pellet they liked and how they wanted to be held.. putting a Vortek kit in them makes them even better. Put a good mount/airgun scope on them and they dont eat scopes any worse then any other springer, had a UTG scope on mine for 8 yrs and never skipped a beat. Welcome to AGN