Other Next Gun

Recently just sold my fx maverick, and wanting to get away from fx. Was thinking about taipan vet 2 25 cal. Or Skout Evo. I called Skout they stop getting there 25 cal 34” barrel for slugs. And we’re working on 30 cal barrels. Not to sure about Skout now. What Is everyone shooting.
@Zeringue
Mostly big-bores. I’m still a Benjamin Bulldog .357 advocate and have been getting into the Western Rattler.

I’ve read many good things about the original Taipan Vet. In small bore the .25 Brocock Bantam Sniper HR is still a joy to shoot. This is a very well made rifle. I’ve been shooting it for a few years now and I still enjoy it. I had a couple of minor issues with it in the beginning - a fill port leak and a reg that needed replacing. It was used and that’s not so bad. Since remedying these issues she’s been good to go for hunting and target shooting out to 100 yards with pellets. You may want to give a BRK airgun a shot. Or maybe a Daystate. I believe that BRK is under the Daystate umbrella. What type of shooting do you mostly partake in?

I have a .22 Maverick and 2 Taipan vet1s . If your looking for something different I think you would like the Taipan. No need to do anything but adjust your HS for your pellets , if stock power is OK , and enjoy it . I'm very happy with the factory power output and it has the smooest , quietest shot cycle I've experienced and the trigger is amazing. Very robust and accurate . Mine came with 2 mags and a single shot tray and their super quiet so no need for an extra moderator. I use mine for pesting and the Vet 1s work great without the extra weight of the new models. I would highly recommend trying a Vet if it checks all your boxes.

Reactions: Ezana4CE