• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Bipods/Rests NIB Accu - Tac BR - 4 G 2 ***REDUCED***

Classified Status
SOLD
Selling this new in box Accu - Tac bi - pod, picatinny mount , with or without extra spikes and claw feet . Purchased from a friend and left it in the safe , it's extra , don't need it and I feel like it is longing for a forever home. Anyone that has shot with one of these knows that they are rock solid and overbuilt. If you want the whole shebang ...........including claws / spikes and rubber feet............$325 , NOW $300 shipped with tracking to the conus. The a la cart version.............rubber feet only is priced at $275 NOW $250 same as above . I own two of these that I use all the time and they are the deal , you won't be disappointed. Not interested in trades or offers at this time. If you can find a better deal on one of these , jump on it , otherwise drop me a pm. Thanks for looking. PS includes a neat little sticker for your back window !
Herb

20240616_135048.jpg

20240616_140035.jpg

20240616_134904.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-20 13.53.53.png
Screenshot 2024-06-20 13.52.37.png

Last edited: