• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] .22 RTI Prophet Compact Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

BH

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia, United States
69ECED3A-16D3-45A9-9ED0-AB6F5B2379EC.1636818194.jpeg

BDCC7B07-D1F8-4D18-BAEB-E6433ABA2311.1636818194.jpeg

This .22 RTI Prophet Compact is as new - I have tested that it works (boy does it!) but it has only had a couple of magazines fired. Why sell a new gun - backstory below, but first the options:

• As shown with DonnyFL Tatsu, Vector Venron Compact 4-16, one OEM mag + Gen1 & Gen4 Orion Mags (Bipod not included): $1850
  • As shown stock gun with OEM mag: $1575

Prices are pp gift or + 3% and include shipping. I am open to trades (+/- $) of newer high end bullpup PCPs (pellet shooters, not slugs) including: .22 Compact Impact MK2 or M3, .177 Uragan Compact, .22 / .25 Veteran Compact, .22 Wildcat Compact MK3, .22 Maverick Compact, .177 Pulsar.

Why selling…. This is a new gun that was set to me by AOA as a warranty replacement. I have cleaned the barrel and shot it to confirm it does not have the issue its predecessor had. No issues - this one is a shooter! It is the latest model with adjustable reg and CZ barrel. The ergonomics of this gun never fit me that well (unusually long arms??) and also since buying it originally, returning it, etc I have mentally moved on. Here is a chance to pick up a new gun with accessories at around the same price as new from AOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.