• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] AirMaks Arms Katran CB (Compact/Bottle) ** PRICE REDUCTION **

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
PRICE IS REDUCED TO $1,045 SHIPPED (CONUS) VIA PP 'FRIENDS', AND INCLUDES BOTH (2) MAGAZINES. (If it doesn't sell at this new price I'll keep it)

I've recently been on a little binge of buying compact, lightweight airguns to try out some different ones up at the range for ground squirrel elimination, typically at ranges of 25-50 yards. So now I have a bunch of these little guns, and I am going to start selling off some which I don't like as much as some others. Personal preference thing.

I bought this Katran CB brand new direct from Krale, purchase date 9/7/21. The 2 things I like the least about it are that it is pretty LOUD in OEM form, so in my back yard I wanted to use a suppressor on it. And that defeats some of its compactness, which I had wanted in the gun. Still compact to transport (backpack friendly) due to its folding stock, but longer in shooting configuration than I wanted. BTW - The folding stock on this generation of Katran holds up to 2 spare magazines, and locks up tighter than it did on the original Katrans (no longer need to use electric tape to get a tight fit when open).

This is a .25 cal gun, which is currently tuned to put out 34 FPE at the muzzle with 25.4gr domed pellets, or 35 FPE with the slightly heavier Hades pellets. And it shoots both very accurately. With its bottle it gives 3+ magazines of full power shots.

Nothing wrong with it at all - holds air and shoots great. Will come with all accessories it came with new: Hard case, 1 magazine, de-gassing tool, owners manual with test target, fill probe and some spare o-rings. I've added a short Key-Mod Pic rail section to the bottom for bipod mounting.

For the purchaser of this gun only, a second magazine is available for an additional $25, which is about half price. SCOPE AND RINGS SHOWN IN PHOTOS ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Price is $1,125 shipped CONUS, with payment via PayPal "Friends" or USPS Money Order. PayPal Goods & Services is fine too, but buyer will need to add 3% to the total to cover the fees PP charges me.

Not looking for any trades currently, but it is O.K. to ask.

Priority goes to first 'I'll Take It'. Best to work through AGN PM's.

Thanks,
Tom

IMG_2257.1637342815.JPG

IMG_2258.1637342815.JPG

IMG_2259.1637342815.JPG

IMG_2260.1637342816.JPG

IMG_2262.1637342816.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.