• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] Beeman R9 - .20 - Meticulously tuned and in perfect condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
I am privileged to now own +/- 25 springers in my airgun collection. All but one of them are Weihrauchs, and all of them have been meticulously tuned. In my collection are two R9s in .20, both absolute tack drivers. I had no intention of selling either, but after review of a recent post with several of my fellow AGN members expressing remorse at a lack of .20 availability, I decided I would offer to "share" one of them.

Attached are photos of the rifle and test targets after tuning was complete, and the condition of the rifle as of this morning. It is absolutely perfect, and one would be very hard pressed to find a mark on it. This rifle has the beautiful darker finish that older Weihrauchs often had compared to the rifles being shipped more recently. I have replaced the slotted screws with stainless allen head screws. I have more than 8 hours of personal work in the trigger. It was fully disassembled and the sears hand polished. It breaks like glass. To complete the tune, in addition to hand polishing all of the components, it has a Vortek PG HO Kit. As you can tell by the attached, it shoots JSB 13.73 pellets like a laser. There is nearly no felt recoil and absolutely no "buzz."

I have a considerable amount of time and money in this rifle, and again, really don't care if I sell it, but if you want a really fine R9 that all you have to do is put a scope on it and have fun, I would sell the rifle (no scope and mounts) for $700 net, including UPS Shipping and Insurance, assuming you live within the continental US.

I really enjoy my AGN friends and have worked hard to assist many as they have reciprocated my way many times. If you decide this is something you wish to do, send me a private message and we will work out the payment & shipping details

1 - Rifle.Full.03.06.21.1647178778.jpg
2 - model stamp.1647178778.jpg
7 - Test target.Final.03.06.21.1647178779.jpg
8 - Test Target.Squirrel.03.06.21.1647178779.jpg
9 - Condition.03.12.22.1647178779.jpg
10 - Condition.03.12.22.1647178779.jpg
11 - Condition.03.12.22.1647178779.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.