• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] For Leshiy 2: New 30 cal 350mm barrel, Long Supressor, Forward Plug 3 Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
** I decided to buy a new Leshiy 2 body (without the barrel or rear stock/tank/regulator/front plug) to mount the 30 cal 350mm barrel on. I expect that will make it easier for me to convert between calibers. **

Last week I received a new Edgun Leshiy 2 .30 cal 350mm barrel upgrade kit, along with the Long suppressor, a new .30 cal Forward Plug, and three black .30 cal magazines. I'd intended to use the kit my 22 cal 250mm Leshiy 2. But after installing a new REPR regulator in my .22 a few days ago (~20 to 40fpe range with a ½ turn of regulator dial! ), I've decided that the .22 with a REPR and 300cc tank is all that I want or need.

Here are the part descriptions from the receipts

Kit 350mm (13.75") Alfa Precision Barrel for Leshiy 2 - LSA242200

New Forward Plug .30 (7.73 MM) for Leshiy 2, Long Suppressor, 3 Black Magazines

My own cost for the parts shown below, ordered just last month, was almost exactly $1,150. They are all still in the original box, unused and ready for conversion.

The asking price is $975 and the price includes the cost of shipping within the US. Everything will be well boxed and padded. If you've been itching to turn that .22 or .25 Leshiy 2 of yours into a 30 cal but couldn't quite decide, parts weren't in stock, costs too much ... Here's a chance for you to have all of the parts in hand and installed within a week.

PayPal only, no counter offers or trades considered and no endless back-and-forth e-mails. It's a simple sale and the pictures below clearly show the items. I found my Leshiy 2 to be very easy to work on. With the good demo videos on YouTube as a guide it only took me about 1/2 hour to partially disassemble for the first time and install a new 300cc HPA tank and replace the old internally adjustable 2021 regulator with a new REPR externally adjustable regulator. A barrel change wouldn't be much more difficult.

If I needed to CHOOSE BETWEEN getting a different caliber barrel kit for an L2 with a standard regulator, or buying new REPR externally adjustable regulator, I would get the REPR first and without hesitation. A REPR costs considerably less than a barrel kit, and it will provide easy external control of the power range in every caliber barrel you might eventually get.

I'll accept the first solid offer to buy which also asks for my PayPal info. And if the items are still available I'll reply with my PayPal. Once payment is received I'll mark the ad as Sold. I can usually get to UPS within a couple of days following receipt of payment.

1.1637198159.jpg
2.1637198159.jpg
3.1637198160.jpg
4.1637198160.jpg
5.1637198160.jpg
6.1637198160.jpg

Thanks for looking.

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.