• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] FREE .22 Gamo Swarm Gen Two Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitCarson16

Feb 1, 2021
SC, United States
Not going to spend 66 bucks to ship as this is what the last one cost. Also I do not have a proper box and packing and all that stuff. So if you live close to me or are passing through Lexington or Columbia SC a small side trip would be worth your time. This rifle has the trigger set screw addition and I also replaced the cheap plastic moderator with one made of machined aluminum . The rifle is capable of one inch groups at 40 yards with one pellet and averages one inch groups at 25 yards with just about any pellet you wish to use. It is however quite hard to cock and I have had it retired for that reason and see no reason to keep it. However it takes and experienced shooter to shoot this one, and I would not sell it to a beginner as it would ruin their entire airgun experience.

Cheers

Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.