• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] Impact mk2 .30 700mm with M3 bits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to do this, but funds are quickly needed, and I have to let go of most of my collection. This is a mk2 impact .30 with 700mm barrel and slug A liner with epoxied carbon fiber sleeve. It was gone through by Augie (bigragu) and all seals were replaced, the reg was rebuilt, and all fasteners were replaced with stainless. Some are torx to replace the Allen’s in places where they are often loosened or tightened for service or barrel removal. I then had the new 720pp kit from the M3 installed on it along with the slug power kit, a custom made brass hammer weight, and 16 position M3 power wheel. The barrel has a new dual transfer port and the barrel was thoroughly cleaned and polished. The Burt stock is a custom 3D printed version with a built in monopod, and it has the saber extended arca rail and smw engineering barrel clamp to help with ridgidity. 
the pellet probe (I shoot mainly pellets and hybrid slugs) is installed in a Kraford and Lypt probe holder, and the cocking arm has a custom handle installed. 
if you know Augie, you know what he’s capable of, and this gun shoots 44 grain jsbs at 960fps, and they’re basically hole in hole at 45yds. I haven’t gone farther than that, so I couldn’t tell you any more. The reg holds solid at pressure, and deviation between shots would make you think it has dual Regs!

now for the tough part. I’m asking $1800 for this rifle,and it will come with 2 Orion mags, 1 factory “small” mag, Donny fl ronin, hard case, and any extras that Augie sent it back with. I can include the scope for and additional $200. It’s an athlon midas tac 4-16 and it’s superior glass to any similarly priced scopes I’ve used. Not to mention their no questions asked warranty. Please know that a lot of love and attention went into this rifle, but I’m not the original owner, and while Augieworks magic on the internals, there are small blemishes on the outside that show it’s age. It in no way takes away from the operation of the rifle, but if you want a prestine looking impact, this isn’t for you. 

please contact me through messenger if you have any more questions, or want more pics. I’m 100% transparent, and I’m not the kind that will get annoyed with offers (how can I say no if you don’t offer?). 

thanks for looking,

Andy. 

9F7EF27E-8795-47E4-8B40-B2EA4B1BE0C4.1648342008.jpeg

p.s I will include 2 tins of .30 hades, and the large selection of slugs I was sent to test by various members on this forum. 

Status
Not open for further replies.