• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] Lefty Steyr EVO 10E Compact. A working SGS DUO300 righty

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesD.

Dec 9, 2015
NE PA, United States
In box, with all original tools, weights, etc. If you're looking at this ad you know what this is. Mechanically this is 100% and cosmetically I would say 100%. Considering it's color scheme isn't one shown by Steyr anywhere. It's a bit of a custom because Steyr asked if it was alright to add the silver lefty plate to the black upper/silver tube combo.

Medium size 2.4 Rechts grip. Very tight fitting my hand, with pinkie being slightly squeezed at swell. Enough to mention it and in turn, say it would suit the majority of people, not recommend if you have hammer hands. Grips are a personal thing though so.

Asking $1250.00 shipped FedEx, fully insured. PM me for PayPal info. I heard site is having problems with pictures right now.

A nice right handed grip, XL, that fits this working Italian SGS DUO300 can be included for an aditional $25.00 if bought with the Steyr. Either way it's a nice grip in excellent (no pressure marks at all) condition. $125.00 + S&H if bought separately 

Status
Not open for further replies.