• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] NEW Valkyrie 450mm Tishina 200 Kit Leshiy 2 w/.30 Cal 450mm LW Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, YOU'LL BE SHOCKED! A deal you should not pass up! New never used, complete Edgun Valkyrie 450mm Tishina 200 Red/Black Kit with matching 450mm LW Barrel. Kit has new black aluminum handguard, new mounting plate, new locking pin, new red long barrel shroud diffuser that goes under the black aluminum handguard and new large red Tishina 200 moderator. Looks really great in red and black. Barrel is LW as it shoots pellets better than the AP. It in the 450mm length and that is what I shoot out of this L2 .30. Everything mounts perfectly straight and when installed cycling is perfect. (I have mounted everything to check fitment, never fired a pellet/slug through the kit, I didn't want to take a chance with something not fitting right before selling in the classifieds). My cost for the kit was $419 and I already had the very lightly used LW barrel). I will sell everything for $550 shipped/insured to lower 48, PayPal FF or Square-trade Cash App.

The Tishina kit is sold out at EGW and when in stock, it costs $615 just for the kit, no barrel. Barrel is an extra $380. Yes that is right, this exact kit is $995 at EGW. Get a major discount here, get it now, and not pay the $29 shipping from Spain on top of the discount! The is not a scam, just a great deal!

This is not a complete caliber change, this kit does not come with any magazines. Red/Black 450mm Tishina 200 Kit with LW barrel only.

Links below for reference. 

https://www.edgun.shop/products/kit-tishina-200?variant=40322600992802

https://www.edgun.shop/products/barrels-alfa-precision-leshiy-2?variant=33024191365154

** I will add pictures tomorrow when I get off duty and get home. 

Status
Not open for further replies.