• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] Valkyrie Leshiy 2 Carbon fiber Handguard 21" (reduced again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - I have for sale a new 21" carbon fiber handguard which will fit both the 450 and 600mm barrels. Fits the 600mm barrels, as this is what was handed to me when I bought a 600mm barrel from Edgun West. I have just mounted to the plate, never used it. Bought from Edgun West a few months ago for $375. Did not come with a new pin, as Brian forgot to give me that part and I was never able to get it from him, but did come with the mounting plate. I changed the four screws to philips head as the screws that came with the plate were very soft. Still comes with original screws also. I am selling the handguard as it did not work with a defective 600mm barrel that is not true. No barrel no need for the handguard. The plate mount button head screws are getting worn as I was told by Brian at Edgun west I need to shim the mounting plate with a soda can to center the barrel in the shroud/handgaurd. After hours and hours of trying to center the barrel the soft screw are beginning to wear. I replace them already with new ones. I confirmed the handguard is tune and level, and sits on the plate evenly. My issue ended up being the barrel. There is no issue with this handguard. 

If you are looking for a long carbon handle, get a new one at a low price. Looking to sell this one and get the 15" aluminum guard which I think will work better for my set up. Price is $315 $275 shipped lower 48 ($100 off retail). Paypal FF only. As of right now selling here is my only option as I have not been able to set up a return for these items I have with Edgun West. Work in progress, I guess. 

-Greg

68A97EF6-E4A6-4858-A6A9-ECBE03619C53.1652655388.jpeg
3E321B39-240C-4C2B-9BC6-FD6E4D750B00.1652655394.jpeg

Reactions: 80skid66
Status
Not open for further replies.