• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] Weihrauch HW100 Sporter Carbine in .22 cal like new/mint condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serdac

Apr 22, 2015
FL, United States
NLA. For sale is a Weihrauch HW100 Sporter Carbine in .22 cal like new/mint condition. Purchased new by me new on 11/9/2021 from AOA. They are available new now for $1,195.00 from the same vendor. No issues or modifications, the reg, hammer spring or trigger have never been adjusted, holds air. According to my cheap chrony under non scientific conditions it is shooting 15.9 grain JSB pellets in the 850s/860s and 11.65 grain GTO lead free pellets in the 960s/970s (pellets were not weighed, cleaned, lubed or sorted and barrel has not been cleaned). Fired less than 30 times by me. AOA included a chrony slip indicating 18.13 grain JSB pellets were in the 750’s/760’s. I haven’t shot it enough to measure groups or provide a shot string. Includes fill probe, 3 (three) 14 round magazines (only 2 magazines pictured, normally comes with 2 magazines, the 3rd additional magazine is a $25 value), box and papers, beautiful walnut stock (never oiled). Scope and rings in photo are not included or for sale. Cardboard box has a small tear. I have the sales slip as well. No trades. Free shipping to lower 48. No reason to buy new this set up will run you $1,220.00 if purchased new now. I'm asking $865 PayPal’d (gifted) and shipped to lower 48. I don't accept any other forms of payment. Flawless feedback here under Serdac.

Status
Not open for further replies.