• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[NLA] WTT Vulcan 3 700mm 30 cal for A Compact 25cal or 30cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
 . I have a 700mm Vulcan 3 30cal in flawless Condition. Shoots absolutely amazing and does not disappoint. But I want a compact hunting rifle. So I'm particularly looking for a FX Maverick or FX wildcat mk3, Vulcan 3 compact, Uragan compact or any other guns that's for the profile. I'm sure u get the picture.

My Vulcan shoots Amazing. Currently shooting and tuned to perfection with Zan 59grain slugs.I have a Element Helix 4-16x44 with fx no limit rings that I can work into a deal. Also I have all the original equipment it comes with. Box,soft bag,fill probe,caliper pen, and I also have 4 mags for it.

Serious people reply only. If this peeks your interest then message me with your phone number or call or text me directly at 413-834-1925 and we can exchange information and photos and any other information you may need.. 

Thank you, Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.